Your contribution, no matter the size, can help to change a child’s life!
- $100 will sponsor the training of one CASA volunteer. This includes training materials and background checks. Each prospective Advocate must complete 35 hours of training and court observation before being sworn in as an Officer of the Court.
- $1,500 Provides the funds to give a child a CASA for one year. The highly trained and supervised CASA Volunteer will advocate independently, and speak up in the courtroom for the child's best interests.
- Other types of donations are welcomed as well. Please view our Other Ways to Help page for more information.
You can donate:
- Online – Fill out the information below and click on DONATE NOW to make a secure donation.
- By phone – simply call (209) 722-2272.
- By mail with a check to CASA of Merced County, 2824 Park Avenue, Suite A, Merced, CA 95348.
Funds raised stay here in our community and help us recruit, train and supervise current CASA advocates and those still to come.